Voluntary Carbon Markets
3 - 4 October 2023
Would you or a person you know like to be featured?
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities
One of our signature events, the Climate Transformed Voluntary Carbon Markets Conference, asks the basic question of how and when the VCM fulfill its potential as the bridge that global corporates will utilize in their quest for a decarbonized future. Building on the success of the 2022 forum, we delve into the issues vital to growing the VCM ecosystem: Supply, digitization, transparency, standardization, and liquidity. Join the global VCM leadership for a critical analysis of what will drive us forward for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Core Carbon Principles – The North Star
- Exchanges / Liquidity Providers
- Project Developers
- Asset Managers
- Prefinancing – Where are the $100mm Checks?
- Voluntary Carbon Credits: Commodities v Corporate Credit
- Tactical Trading and Price Discovery
- Article 6 and the inevitability of a merger with Compliance Markets
- What do Corporates Need?
- Compliance credits as an invesment vehicle